- A new student application fee of $75 is required. This is a non-refundable fee. Please note if you are already attending this fee is waived.
- Annual Registration and book fee per student varies based upon age. This will be charged to your account on July 18th and needs to be paid before the school year starts. This is a nonrefundable fee. This may be paid with check, cash, or debit. Please note that monthly Tuition will only be in the form of Auto Withdrawal only.
- Tuition for K4/Advanced is $265 for 5 days and $195 for 3 days
|Number of Children||Percent Charged||Tuition K-6|
- Tuition rates are August through May with August being prorated based on the first day of school. Monthly Auto’s will start the first week of September.
- If you have a child at Little Hearts and Hands Learning Center, sibling discounts apply to the oldest child. You will receive 10% off the oldest child with two children. If you have a third child, you will receive 20% off the oldest child.
Afterschool Rates for Enrolled Elementary Students: $55 Weekly
School Days Out: $25 Per Day
Parents registering their children must provide proof of age, county residency and DCFS required medical form and immunizations. Certified birth certificate is required along with a parent ID with current address. Dental and eye exams on state forms are also required.